This blog is for the work that I did on Sunday. On Sunday I worked on getting the chain to hook up and I had to weld the front end, it was so much fun. At first I had some trouble getting the chain to stay together whilst I had been getting the rivet extractor to put the rivet back in, and then the rivet went in on an angle which made it sooo much "easier". And from then on it was just welding the front end of the kart and testing the kart, which was fun because I almost fell off. And then after I tested it we made some change to the kart and then we went home. We are not fully done yet but we are almost done.